- RSS Channel Showcase 3495739
- RSS Channel Showcase 8665234
- RSS Channel Showcase 4504834
- RSS Channel Showcase 4934102
- 10/30/13--22:13: Wood fuels far less climate friendly than assumed
- 08/31/14--21:30: Denmark aims to be rid of fossil fuels by 2050
- 10/09/14--21:23: Biofuel breakthrough: scientists use GMO yeast to produce fuel
- 05/23/15--21:25: Bacteria eat electricity and convert it into biofuel
- 09/08/17--21:20: Cheaper, more efficient biofuel production from trees
Burning wood or biofuels taken from slow-growing forests may actually be worse in terms of CO2 emissions than burning fossil fuels, new research suggests.
The Earth's fossil fuels are running out and the planet is heavily burdened by CO2 emission. The Danish government has addressed this by setting an
Gene manipulated yeast cells makes biofuel production faster and cheaper. It's big, says scientist.
New research into electricity eating bacteria could revolutionise renewable energy.
Filling your gas tank with biofuels made from soybeans or corn is controversial. But researchers at the Norwegian University of Life Sciences have developed an